[Gtkradiant] Re: Rendering on Linux for Jedi Outcast

Tue, 16 Sep 2003 08:49:39 +0200

q3map2 is compiled as is on Linux and Windows. So I suppose you can
compile JKII maps on a Linux machine. You are going to have to install
q3map2 and all the JKII media yourself, probably starting by fetching the
q3map2 source and building it.

TTimo