[Gtkradiant] Re: BSP / Q3map2 errors

Thu, 30 Oct 2003 15:01:01 +0100

You'll find records of what common compilation errors mean in the sticky
threads of the forums on http://www.quake3world.com and
http://www.map-center.com, or by a direct search there. We don't have a
complete list of those errors and what they mean.

The bug tracker ( http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/bugzilla/ ) has some
entries with a few common errors for which it would be useful to have
better feedback ( or at least it used to ).

Interesting to note, the monitored compiling offers the possibility to the
compiler to send back a geometric object to isolate the area of the map
causing the error. It is functional, but never appeared to be used
systematically for common errors.

TTimo