[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

213.160.33.5 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 10:50:58 -0500

This bug report was submitted from 213.160.33.5 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 10:50:56 CDT Oct 22, 2003.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: 2Ghz Amd, 521 RAM, WinXP
Hard Drive Space: 10 GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Geforce Ti4200 MSI
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.3.12

Error:
The light value for textures will not be saved, so textures cannot emit light in my quake2 maps.

Cause of Error:
I selected the brush or sometimes only the textured part and pressed "S" for managing surface properties.

I already had turned on e.g. "lava" and "warp" for a lava brus. I could also switch the "ligth" button on, but If i enter the value strange things happen.

Sometimes, I enter a value, e.g. "700", then if I go out of the surface manager and go back in it 2 or 3 times then the value changes automatically to "0". That's why I think is the problem why my textures doesn't emit light, the value gets automatically lost.

User Email: patric.schielke@ggaweb.ch