[Gtkradiant] Re: JK2 support for radiant in OS X

Mon, 6 Oct 2003 15:57:20 +0200

Mh well ..

- Read on the wiki item about OSX stuff:
http://www.qeradiant.com/wikifaq/index.php?GtkRadiant%20OSX%20compile%20guide
(Also read the general compile guide and other stuff there)

- Join the GtkRadiant mailing list, start asking precise questions about
the procedure when you get stuck. Anders is our main OSX guy currently, he
could probably help out.

Alternatively you can also pop up on irc.telefragged.com #qeradiant

If you seriously want to do a JKII game pack for OSX, you should open a
bug item on bugzilla ( http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/bugzilla/ ) that
says so, so everyone can track the progress and all.

TTimo