[Gtkradiant] Fwd: Re: q3map2 code (OS X)

ydnar gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Sat, 08 Nov 2003 10:06:33 -0800

--------------090303040302080605070808

Can anyone help this guy?

--------------090303040302080605070808
 filename="Re: q3map2 code"

From: "Patrick Campbell" <pc_devil_2000@hotmail.com>
To: ydnar@shaderlab.com
Subject: Re: q3map2 code
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 13:25:57 +0000

When I click the link for view source code for Radient I get an http access
error. I cannot run the darwin version from the console. It doesnt seem to
be recognised as an app even though it has the correct signiture. Could you
possibly send me a link to an stuffed archive of the q3map code because I
cannot use CVS. The only changes I would make would be the ones needed to
run it on os X (if any). The final q3map editor application I plan to create
would just include the compiled application q3map2 and run it as the console
does (As a seperate task). So the source code for q3map2 will not be
released with this editor I plan to make if you do not wish.

http://www.msn.co.uk/internetaccess

--------------090303040302080605070808--