[Gtkradiant] GtkRadiant 1.3.13 test builds
Tue, 04 Nov 2003 14:48:43 +0100
Test builds of GtkRadiant 1.3.13 are available:
BitTorrent downloads for win32 and linux:
ChangeLog is below. The main highlights are the OSX setup, ASE models
support and several bug fixes for 1.3.12, in particular jpeg
transparency and fixing a crash on win32 16 bit desktop. There is also
newly added support for Heretic 2, but you'll have to wait some more for
that on Win32, as the setup needs fixing.
Send in your feedback / bug reports as usual, if nothing major shows up
I'm hoping to release this for the weekend.
- ASE submaterial/subobject code
Anders & TTimo
- OSX setups
- Heretic 2 support
- fix to jpegs having garbaged alpha channel ( + ydnar fixes )
- update to ET .def
- patch for 16 bit GL, win32 16 bit desktops were either crashing or
- LWO support in picomodel
- support for 'vertical flipped' TGAs
- fixed multiple monitor support, use the 'start on primary monitor'
option in prefs
- fixed mouse on win32 going crazy when radiant non-fullscreen or with
q3map2 2.5.10 (2003-10-22)
- New: Lightwave model support (beta) courtesy of RR2DO2
- New: Heretic 2 FM model support courtesy of Nurail
- Re-enabled vertex cache friendly triangle reordering with fix
- Disabled triangle reordering on certain surfaces, including autosprite
shaders due to visual errors
- Fixed bug in radiosity where sorting of lights by style took forever.
- Fixed bug in sun lighting code where maps too far off the origin would
not be properly it by sun or sky light. Thanks MindLink!
- Entity causing a leak will be printed and selected in Radiant if BSP
monitoring is enabled. Requested by heeen
- Fixed odd bug causing 10x slowdown in lighting in some maps. Should
be back to 2.5.7 performance. Also fixed a couple old bugs related to
autosprite shader (point) lights and backsplash lights not being styled
or setup correctly