[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

203.97.2.242 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 22:06:49 -0600

This bug report was submitted from 203.97.2.242 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 10:06:49 CST Mar 28, 2003.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: 700 Mhz eMac with Mac OS X 10.2.4
Hard Drive Space: > 25 GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: GeForce2 MX, latest drivers (I checked)
Version of GTKRadiant: OS X 1.3 dev 4

Error:
When I try to install, and I type the following into the terminal or X11 0.3 (the .deb for Radiant is just on my main HD, not in any sub-folders):

sudo apt-get install ./radiant3
or
sudo apt-get install ./radiant3_1.3.6-dev-4_darwin-powerpc.deb

And each time I get the following message:
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
E: Release 'radiant3' for 'kde-i18n-portugese' was not found.

I downloaded the "kde-i18n-portugese" package using apt-get, it says its installed, but Radiant still wont install because of it.
I'm hoping someone on your end has a little more idea as to the cause of this than I do?

cheers, Sam.

Cause of Error:
Steps: See Above

User Email: samdaman@paradise.net.nz