[Gtkradiant] Re: ATI drivers / GtkRadiant

Wed, 26 Mar 2003 18:56:20 +0100

Well can you file in a bug to bugzilla with this information then?
http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/bugzilla

Would be best if you would contribute a patch directly though, but
otherwise I guess we can find a developer with an ATI card who can fix the
bug. Though if it was not fixed already, it may mean that there's nobody,
or that those developers have drivers that work for some reason?

TTimo