[Gtkradiant] Re: ATI drivers / GtkRadiant

WolfWings gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 23:31:51 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 24 Mar 2003, Timothee Besset wrote:

> Can you give my the URL from the FAQ item you found?

http://www.qeradiant.com/wikifaq/index.php?Known%20Issues

Seemed the most appropriate place to edit the FAQ at. Hope it's not too
poorly written?

> We regularly come across driver issues with ATI cards. I think the problem
> with origin was mentioned on the dev mailing list some time ago. There is
> also something related to backface drawing if I remember right. At the
> time there was someone supposed to work on a fix but it never happened.

Ah, okay. I'd offer, but I'm simply not equipped to even compile Win32
code, my main dev-box and work being on Linux unfortunately. The extent of
Win32 code I can compile is the Q3A .qvm compiler itself, using MinGW.

- Chris Armstrong