[Gtkradiant] [Bug 847] New: 1.3.11 / several gtk2/ui issues
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 02:47:48 -0500
Summary: 1.3.11 / several gtk2/ui issues
reported from map-center forum thread
1. Texture subsets toolbar won't accept keyboard input.
2. Sometimes it randomly minimizes after click through menus.
3. The multiselect with ALT does not have the blue box, it's invisible.
4. Tree planter... how do I use this?
5. What's Plot Splines and how do I use it?
6. The caulk selection is cool, but I seem to have two caulks now! One is notex,
the other is correct...
7. Drop Entity doesn't seem to do anything.
8. Color settings often revert to previously selected themes.
That seems to be all I can find wrong with it. I really like the new Gtk2
interface, much cleaner and faster than the old. Consequently, there are some
bugs of course... I think most are strictly UI related, should be easy to fix.