[Gtkradiant] first 1.3 experimental setup for win32

Fri, 28 Feb 2003 12:19:44 +0100

Oh also, something worth pointing out. As usual with major releases, the
setup installs stuff in it's own directories for the major version, and
won't affect operation of a stable 1.2 installation. It's safe to
install and run without breaking other stuff. You probably want to
backup your maps though (but everyone does that already, right?)

TTimo