[Gtkradiant] Linux/ppc compiling

EvilTypeGuy gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
25 Feb 2003 16:18:07 -0600

On Tue, 2003-02-25 at 14:38, J. Volkmann wrote:
> ydnar (ydnar@shaderlab.com) schrieb:
>
> > Could you post your messages to the list in plaintext format? Opening
> > attachments to read your emails is somewhat annoying. :)
> >
> I don't think that mutt is even _able_ to write html mails. So seems to
> be an error of yours.
>
> The attachment is a gpg sig [1]}

The reason is because mutt uses a standard that no one else in the
Windows world supports for PGP messages (AFAIK). If you hunt around with
google for 'outlook gppg mime patch' or something you'll find something
that you can patch mutt with that will make lives easier for a lot of
people....I had to do this when I used mutt, eventually I stopped using
it and just used Evolution instead :)