[Gtkradiant] Linux/ppc compiling

Tue, 25 Feb 2003 08:54:27 +0100

You should try to build a complete installer of version 1.3. There is not
much sense in trying to compile and run GtkRadiant on Linux ppc since
there are no games compiled for Linux ppc either (Q3 or RTCW). I suppose
Quake2 and Quake1 have been ported though.

Fetch the trunk of the cvs, and use ./cons -- setup to build a setup. If
you run this file you might get a chance. You can also tweak the Cons*
files to recognize the .ppc architecture and use .ppc extension. If you
make such changes please send a patch..

TTimo