[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

66.139.39.123 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 20:25:15 -0600

This bug report was submitted from 66.139.39.123 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 08:25:15 CST Feb 11, 2003.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: amd athalon 1800+ xp / 316 megRAM / Windows 2000
Hard Drive Space: 11.3 gigabytes
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: voodoo 3 card 2tmus 16 mb sdram
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.2.11

Error:
the computer shuts down when i open it.

note: i have run this on another computer with the same graphics card and drivers all the same info just less hard drive space and it worked.

Cause of Error:
I went to the link and link on in the program menu and clicke it it popup a window asking the game and i clicked jedi knight II: outcast then ok it said that the radiant log was running and might interfere with performance and asked if i would like to deactivate it so i clicked yes. i reapeated and clicked no.  i also run dual monitors and deactivated teh lesser of the two graphics card to see if that was the problem and it still restarted my computer.

User Email: dax@troop520.ath.cx