[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

194.109.246.129 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 19:52:49 -0600

This bug report was submitted from 194.109.246.129 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 07:52:49 CST Feb 5, 2003.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: Athlon 1.2Ghz/768MB/WinXP Pro SP1
Hard Drive Space: 50GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Geforce4MX 440/40.72 detonator
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.2.11

Error:
The texture/entity window doesn't remember its size and/or position. When I open the window for the first time (after starting Radiant) with T or N, and size and position it where I want it, and I close it, and then open it again with T or N, it's back to it's original position/size.

Cause of Error:
See error description

User Email: r3tina@planetquake.com