[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

80.126.100.200 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 02:00:40 -0600

This bug report was submitted from 80.126.100.200 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 02:00:39 CST Dec 14, 2003.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: AMD Athlon 800Mhz/384SDRAM/win2000
Hard Drive Space: 200 on the radiant drive, 400 on the windows drive
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: asus geforce256 32mb DDR, latest drivers
Version of GTKRadiant: radiant 1.4 rc1

Error:
When putting radiant into sleep mode, it stays there, when I click on radiant in the task bar, the window will pop up, but the editing fields won't render, and the program will just sit there. Menu is fully functional, but the editing fields won't render. This has been a feature since somewhere in 1.3.1x

Cause of Error:
Ah, I get it now, what I must do is, first press ctr+shft+p, but then, when I want it to wake, first click it, and then press ctr+shft+p again.
It used to be enough to just click the window.
So never mind then, I guess it could be handy to be able to save a map without having to render it in the editor.

User Email: ww3{at-this-place-im-at}roughdot{at-that-domain-its-at}net