[Gtkradiant] GtkRadiant 1.3.11-beta now running on OS X!

Thu, 21 Aug 2003 23:43:50 +0200

Awesome!

I'm sorry to hear that svn on fink doesn't support https .. we have no
plans to provide http or ra_svn at this point really. What's preventing
https from being available in fink? I hope they get that fixed up soon..

As for scons updates .. yeah we would definitely want to merge those back
into the main version. The best solution is to open a bug report on
bugzilla and upload patches there. We'll review them etc.

As far as setup .. it probably needs a little cleanup pass. It's the
tricky part because of that new apt line and the package dependencies.
When rewriting the setup stuff in python I tried to keep the layout and
hooks of the OSX setup stuff though, so it is still very doable :)

I must say it's great to see the OSX port kick back to life again..

TTimo