[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

68.100.103.231 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 18:11:31 -0500

This bug report was submitted from 68.100.103.231 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 06:11:31 CDT Apr 20, 2003.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: Windows XP 1.8 ghrtz
Hard Drive Space: 90 GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Radeon 9000 Pro
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.2.13

Error:
When I try to compile my map it seems to work however when I try to run it in game (Jedi Knight 2) It give the following error message
Error:
CM_Loadmap:
maps/Evil_castle_ctf.bsp has wrong version number.
(19530681425 should be 1)

Cause of Error:
I created a map. This problem happened earlier then stopped. It restarted now just as Ive added some curve patches that were not connected to the hull of the map and were to be gotten to through a teleporter. Any help would be great even if this is not a bug and just a problem with my map. (also Ive tried using Full Vis, and Q3map).
Thank You for any information you can give.

User Email: darksquirreldude@yahoo.com