[Gtkradiant] Re: Patch work for FreeBSD native build

Lyndon Griffin gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 16:05:57 -0400

ydnar writes:

> On another note, should we be consistent across projects with our *nix define? I was using Q_UNIX in Q3Map2, but can
> change to __nix__ if that's what we're going with.

Absolutely - we don't want another bool/Bool/BOOL debacle.  Consistency is
king.  TTimo suggested __nix__, but I don't think anyone's committed to that
name.  It's trivial to change it because I haven't yet submitted the patch.
Q_UNIX has a little more meaning, I have to admit I kinda like that better
than __nix__.  Other than that, I have no preference.  ydnar - if you
already have committed code using Q_UNIX, maybe I should follow your lead.

About breaking my promise to get a patch in today:  just found out that my
billiards semifinals were moved up a week, so I have to play tonight...
looks like the patch will take another day.

<:)  Lyndon
http://bsd4us.org/