[Gtkradiant] 1.3.4-nightly and Linux

David Olofson gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 16:33:13 +0200

On Wednesday 16 October 2002 16:03, Joseph, William wrote:
> GL_LINE on back-faces is used when rendering patches.

=2E..but in that case, it seems to *work* on the FireGL... (At least,=20
patches were the only textured or filled things I could see in the camera=
=20
view.)

So, it's really *culled* GL_LINE faces that trigger the driver bug.

=2E- Coming soon from VaporWare Inc...------------------------.
| The Return of Audiality! Real, working software. Really!  |
| Real time and off-line synthesis, scripting, MIDI, LGPL...|