[Gtkradiant] ATI FireGL 8800 issues

David Olofson gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 16:03:06 +0200

On Tuesday 15 October 2002 15:47, Timothee Besset wrote:
> No, Arnout is a win32 user.

Ah, ok. (Then I assume he's using the 8500 drivers for Win32, since the=20
FireGL 8x00 drivers seem to have the same problem as the Linux drivers...=
)

> TTimo
>
> PS: if you use IRC, consider dropping by on irc.telefragged.com
> #qeradiant

I might. :-) (Should work some as well, though. ;-)

=2E- Coming soon from VaporWare Inc...------------------------.
| The Return of Audiality! Real, working software. Really!  |
| Real time and off-line synthesis, scripting, MIDI, LGPL...|