[Gtkradiant] Re: [Gtkrad-macos] Mac OS X Port

EvilTypeGuy gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
19 Nov 2002 10:18:25 -0600

On Tue, 2002-11-19 at 08:02, Timothee Besset wrote:
> Pretty awesome..
>
> Where do we stand with the OSX port now? I'm trying to push 1.2.11 out of
> the door again (on win32 and Linux). When the OSX branch is ready to merge
> back in Stable-1_2, let me know so I can review all that stuff.

I think it's ready to merge now. The only two outstanding issues that we
can fix that I'm aware of are:

1) q3map(2) needs to be endian-safe (ydnar?)

2) Possible conflict with libjpeg for some bizarre reason

Otherwise, I'm not aware of any major issue that we can fix ourselves.
They have mentioned hardware GL not working, but I think that's more an
XDarwin issue than anything.

I do warn you that when you merge this branch that I had to add quite a
bit to the build system to be able to properly build shared libs based
on architecture, etc.

-eviltypeguy