[Gtkradiant] gone

Thu, 16 May 2002 09:09:38 +0200

I'll be away / on vacation starting today till next wednesday ..

When I'll come back, we have three main things going on for GtkR:

- Elite Forces pack. Got the content from Riant, need to build 1.2.9-ef
setups.

- a new update, several bug reports about shaders and ents have popped up
(there's some work on the nightly setup associated too, don't close one of
those if setup has not been updated to match the new file)

- 1.3 beta release / HL. This is mostly setup work now too, write the HL
pack and content, release first test builds of 1.3

Other / more long term things will be:

- MoH support. As part of 1.3

- new BSP compile frontend stuff. Riant is working on more complete design
docs already

TTimo