[Gtkradiant] CVS: fixed broken Texture_NextPos in release builds

Sat, 11 May 2002 18:22:42 +0200

An important note about this fix: I'm all for using #ifdef _DEBUG to have
some debugging only verbose, or some debug data consistency checks (I use
that a bit). But those should NEVER affect the general behaviour of the
code. It should be restricted to sending out a warning / error message, but
never do stuff like returning with NULL or something. This leads to
release-only crashes, which are harder to track down.

TTimo