[Gtkradiant] Game Support

Craig Urquhart gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Tue, 07 May 2002 13:37:28 +1000

G'day,

I'm interested in GtkRadaint development, especially adding support for
Raven's games. Could someone please summarize what is required to add
support for a new game. Also, what is a good compiler to use if you don't
have MSVC6.

TTimo, I knew that Jedi Outcast support was being worked on before I made
my patch, but frankly it's taking too long. There are desperate editors out
there, including me! :-) I don't understand why GtkRadiant releases can't
be synced with game releases.

Btw, how do I stop "-fs_basepath" from being added to the BSP paths. Jedi
Outcast's sof2map quits when it's there. I'd also like to remove the
"junk.txt" path too so that stats appear on screen.

Finally, why was the version number for project settings changed to 3 in
1.2.6? It looks likes the same format as version 2.

Cheers!
UGG.