[Gtkradiant] GtkRadiant 1.2.6 on FreeBSD (YAY)

Sat, 4 May 2002 11:23:28 +0200

I'd expect that it would compile on BSD without much effort. We 'could'
release native BSD installers, but I'm not sure it's worth the trouble.
The setup part would probably need some attention if we want to do that.

TTimo