[Gtkradiant] RE: JK support in GtkRadiant - current plans?

Monroe, James gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 10:21:28 -0600

I plan to release our version of radiant with all the ents and tools needed
... very soon.  I just have to take care of getting a demo out first.  I
want to do everything possible to make it easy for people to edit maps.

-James

-----Original Message-----
From: Timothee Besset [mailto:ttimo@idsoftware.com]
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2002 4:01 AM
To: jmonroe@ravensoft.com
Cc: gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Subject: JK support in GtkRadiant - current plans?

Hey there

Good job on JKII .. got my copy yesterday and I'm enjoying it. We are
getting a bunch of requests for JKII support in GtkRadiant already. We are
probably going to throw in a few resources to add the appropriate
functionality to GtkRadiant and provide a package if possible. Can you let
us know what the current plan is, or forward to who takes care of that?

regards

TTimo

PS: I have put our public mailing list on CC here to update them on the
status of JKII support investigations .. you might want to reply only to
me if there are some NDA matters :-)