[Gtkradiant] Need programmer to write Lightwave -> GTKRadient converter

M Stone gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Tue, 05 Mar 2002 09:20:07 -0500

I need some way to convert Lightwave objects w/ UV Maps to GTKRadient
compatible files. (MD3 files)

I tried the exe conversion app LWO2MD3 with no luck. I also tried the LW
plugin that is supposed to do the same thing, and I had no luck there
either. I just get a box in Radient, even though view settings are correct.
I'm sick of trying to get it to work.

Modelling in Radient is counter-productive when LW is a 10x better
modelling tool.

If you or someone you know can write a stand alone conversion app, I'm very
interested in hearing from them.
I'm just building levels myself, so I don't even need any frame settings
for characters. Just a way to get my LW buildings into GtkRadient.
Thanks.

stone@nyc.rr.com