[Gtkradiant] Hardware Issues

gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 01:01:26 +0100

Particle: thanks for letting us know. There's nothing to fault about
your mail -  we like getting coherent bug reports.
However... what EvilTypeGuy is trying to say is that we can do very
little to help =).
For one, I don't think any of us have the incompatible program
you're talking about. We also have many other Things To Do
regarding radiant at the moment, and this kind of incompatibility is
not "worth" spending time on (mainly because there's no obvious
solution).. even so it's nice to have it as a known issue.
If you absolutely can't stand using radiant without having this
program running, perhaps you could ask its developers, or your
video hardware's driver writers, or other people who use both
programs, if they've seen the same problem... they may have ideas
for workarounds, or even an explanation of what causes the
problem.

-SPoG