[Gtkradiant] Re: Hardware issues

EvilTypeGuy gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 16:45:25 -0500

> Why you have to be an ass about it? "third party hardware is not our problem" would have been enuf. the beatdown was uncalled for.

What did you expect from an 'EvilTypeGuy', but seriously, if the user would just
stop and think about, I'm sure they might be able to come to the conclusion that
3rd party software/hardware that they are only likely to have is not something
we can magically fix by waving the 'code wand'. I mean really, "this problem
only happens when I use 3rd party X item called X." Then logically the problem
is with X, generally speaking of course (there's always exceptions).

So yes, I was an ass. Bug reports like this are almost as useless as "radient is
brk" that are often entered as bugs in bugzilla.

Ok, maybe venting at users is not helpful, *shrug*.

-EvilTypeGuy