[Gtkradiant] Hardware Issues

EvilTypeGuy gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Fri, 31 May 2002 22:06:21 -0500

On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 04:26:10PM -0500, Particle wrote:
> There is an apparent incompatibility with GTK Radiant and Pinnacle Studio PCTV.  When one is running and the other is loaded, my screen will fill with garble.  Included is a jpeg with what this garble looks like.

And....? What are we supposed to do with 3rd party software that directly
screws with the hardware? I imagine this is video editing software of some type?
I don't know how to say this other than, "not our problem."

Keyword is that you don't have problems unless you run "Pinnacle Studio PCTV",
so don't run Pinnacle Studio PCTV when you use GtkRadiant, that simple.

-EvilTypeGuy