[Gtkradiant] Query re.: GTK Radiant 1.2.101202002

Mon, 21 Jan 2002 11:47:14 +0100

We generate setups 'on demand' i.e. we can include the game packs we want.
The focus right now is on Wolf editing, so the test setups I've been
uploading contained only the Wolf pack. Now that we are getting closer to
the release I will probably build the Wolf only and the Wolf + Q3 packs.

regards

TTimo