[Gtkradiant] qeradiant.com looking for reliable mirrors

Sun, 20 Jan 2002 18:41:29 +0100

Hello everyone

I am sending out an email because qeradiant.com is looking for some more
mirrors. Has we have announced following the Wolf SDK release, we are
planning on releasing a new version of GtkRadiant with a Wolf game pack.
Our current download solutions are 3ddownloads.com and ftp.idsoftware.com .
both are pretty loaded right now, so I'm looking for some more URLs.

Our main problem is that even though the next setup we are going to release
is of good quality, it will be a beta, and we are planning to release
regular updates after it (being an open source project, a good part of the
QA process means sending out builds, gathering feedback and improving).
That's why we haven't been looking for more mirrors in the past, to avoid
too many outdated versions floating around. So what I'm looking for is a
solution where I would have an ftp access to upload to, so that I'm sure
the mirror holds the latest version (or any similar system that has good
syncing with a main source).

Let me know if you can do something :-)

TTimo