[Gtkradiant] plugins/map module

Sun, 13 Jan 2002 11:26:25 +0100

BP will stay as they are in the .map format. The plan for .xmap is to
enable regular and BP mixed in the same map. That not for right now
anyway.

As far as HL is concerned, my guess is that it uses something similar to
the Q1 format? Should probably be the current Q3 map module with some
#ifdef to do Q1 parsing.

TTimo