[Gtkradiant] gtkradiant on HPUX

Wed, 9 Jan 2002 09:32:38 +0100

Yup you only need to compile q3map (which is in tools/quake3), and that
should be much easier. It is still a perl based cons system though, and we
have only tested it with gcc compiler and MSVC6. Current q3map depends on
libxml2 and glib, so you will need to have that too. I heard of q3map for
IRIX some time ago on the q3w forums, if you can lookup the archives and
find the posts maybe it will help

http://www.quake3world.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=Level+Editing&number=6&DaysPrune=10&LastLogin=

regards

TTimo