[Gtkradiant] first impressions on gtkradiant for wolfenstein on linux

Michael Schlueter gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
08 Jan 2002 00:47:54 +0100

--=-slwtH8V8UBQn83EzMl2E

Am Son, 2002-01-06 um 23.56 schrieb Timothee Besset:
> The CVS source is the version is under developement for next release
> (which will include RTCW support). The main focus is on win32 right now,
> linux gets updated when someone has time to patch up a few things and sen=
> fixes. The setup/installer building process is not working yet, and there
> are several design decisions (about the layout of the files and the way w=
> do a few things) that are still bound to change.

I did a few hacks to make the setup/installer working for me. I'll clear
it up and send the patches to you.
=20
> If you want to get more involved and help us fix the setup process, you'r=
> welcome.

Thanks.

Bye, Michael

--=-slwtH8V8UBQn83EzMl2E