[Gtkradiant] first impressions on gtkradiant for wolfenstein on linux

Sun, 6 Jan 2002 23:56:52 +0100

The CVS source is the version is under developement for next release
(which will include RTCW support). The main focus is on win32 right now,
linux gets updated when someone has time to patch up a few things and send
fixes. The setup/installer building process is not working yet, and there
are several design decisions (about the layout of the files and the way we
do a few things) that are still bound to change.

If you want to get more involved and help us fix the setup process, you're
welcome.

TTimo