[Gtkradiant] gtkradiant on HPUX

Sun, 6 Jan 2002 16:41:01 +0100

I don't think there's a straight way of reconfiguring cons to use cc
instead of gcc, but we don't use any gcc specific features. You will need
a fairly standard C++ compiler and things should be fine. I believe that
HP-UX's cc only does C, and that CC does C++. In you path, just create a
symlink from gcc to cc? (or to CC?).

which cc
use the result for:
ln -s <result> gcc
(and make sure when you type 'gcc' in the shell, cc starts)

TTimo