[Gtkradiant] gtkradiant on HPUX

Sun, 06 Jan 2002 02:55:31 +0100

Would be fun to see that run on HP-UX .. I have a history of learning unix
on HP-UX several years ago .. the build system is not based on gnu make,
it's using 'cons' .. which will require perl and cons itself (google search
on cons will lead to it). The build process is documented in the FAQ:
http://www.qeradiant.com/faq/fom-serve/cache/116.html

let us know how it turns out..

TTimo