[Gtkradiant] EFRadiant

Fri, 4 Jan 2002 09:40:10 +0100

I don't know about EFRadiant. I don't think I have the source code for it,
or even information about the specifics of their map compiler.

We got source for FAKKRadiant from Ritual though, it had interesting
lighting preview code. We have had lighting preview on GtkRad's todo list
for a very long time, but other things always got in the way. Fishman did
look at FAKKRadiant's lighting preview  but never produced a working
implementation for GtkRadiant.

TTimo