[Gtkradiant] Re: vertex manuplation problem

Wed, 2 Jan 2002 13:35:10 +0100

Use the snap to grid option, and turn off the 'vertex edit splits faces'
option. When vertex editing splits faces, it is very likely that the
produced brush can't be saved correctly with integer plane coordinates. So
when you copy paste it, it will go back to a 'saveable' state.

There is no workaround for that until we start changing the format used
for brushes.

regards

TTimo