[Gtkradiant] CVS: 1.2 -> 1.3 merge, step 1

Mon, 16 Dec 2002 09:47:52 +0100

I have checked in on branch merge-1_2_10-post my current merging effort of
1.2 changes into 1.3. There's still a lot to do. I left it after it
compiled and started successfully on Linux. There is a lengthy TODO list
in the docs/developer/CHANGES file, which should start by 'bring the win32
build back up' probably.

Also during checkin some files still had merge conflict markers (but
didn't affect me while fixing up on Linux for the core stuff):

contrib/bobtoolz/DEntity.cpp
contrib/bobtoolz/lists.cpp
contrib/bobtoolz/shapes.cpp
contrib/prtview/AboutDialog.cpp
contrib/prtview/ConfigDialog.cpp
contrib/prtview/LoadPortalFileDialog.cpp
plugins/textool/StdAfx.h
radiant/qe3.h

The plan from there is to fix, stabilise and add back the features which
could not easily be merged in till we are back to the whole basic
functionality working fine again (TODO stuff is all listed in
docs/developer/CHANGES).

This is work on the developer version, so if you have write access to the
tree feel free to checkin fixes. If it's a big change, better check with
me first though. I only ask to review patches when they are going to the
stable version.

TTimo