[Gtkradiant] CVS: #197, HL support update

Thu, 12 Dec 2002 07:17:35 -0600

This is a mixed plain/HTML MIME encoded message.

--103969905519147

User   : timo
Root   : zerowing:/cvs
Date   : 2002/12/12  07:17:14

#197, HL support update

--

  GtkRadiant/docs/developer/CHANGES
    1.329 : http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/GtkRadiant/docs/developer/CHANGES?rev=1.329
    diff :
      This is the changelog for developers, != changelog for the end user
      that we distribute with the binaries. (see changelog)

    + 12/12/2002
    +   Hydra
    + 	- #197, HL support update
    +
      11/12/2002
        TTimo
        - added cmdlib dependency to mapq3.so (fixes unresolved)

    + 25/10/2002
    +   Hydra
    +   - vfsGetFullPath() can now (optionally) search PK3/WAD files
    +   - Half-life map loading is now un-borked (my original patch worked
    +     but some conditional code in the patch was incorrectly applied.
    +     That, coupled with the missing vfsFileExists and vfsFindFile replacements)
    +   - A patch to imagehl/lbmlib.cpp/LoadIDSP() was missed out, causing all sprite
    +     models to be reverse-rendered (due to an inverted alphamask)
    +   - Renamed HydraToolz to HydraToolz-HL as it's half-life specific
    +     changed project files and renamed all appropriate files and directories
    +     (for the merge, just delete contrib/hydratoolz and apply the diff)
    +
    +   - Comments on previous notes:
    +
    +     - TODO: need to rationalize where the modules are placed and identify HL specific modules
    +       (this affects the build system / post build step too)
    +       imagehl and spritemodel are halflife specific and can be placed in
    +         either $coreradiantdir/modules or $hlradiantdir/modules
    +         I've updated the .dsp files so that they are copied to $coreradiantdir/modules
    +         spritemodel can actually be used for other engines, not just HL so it makes sense
    +         to keep it in $coreradiantdir/modules
    +       hydratoolz is a half-life specific plugin and must go in $hlradiantdir/modules as it
    +         is NOT to be used for any other engines.  I've also updated the "about text" to
    +         reflect this.
    +
      14/08/2002
        EvilTypeGuy
        - fix build process for textool plugin on some Linux boxen by including qertypes.h
    ***************
    *** 65,71 ****
          - commented out some bworldcraft flagged stuff in mapq3/parse.cpp
          - updated the .dsw .dsp to compile and copy HL stuff
          - TODO: need to rationalize where the modules are placed and identify HL specific modules
    -       (this affects the build system / post build step too)
          - TODO: seems to be a synapse crash when unloading plugins (hydratools)
            (looks like I didn't look at the plugin unload code yet actually)
          - TODO: make sure HL setup puts eclass_singleload="1" and no_patch="1"
    --- 94,99 ----

8 files modified :

  GtkRadiant/docs/developer/CHANGES
    1.329 : http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/GtkRadiant/docs/developer/CHANGES?rev=1.329
    1.328 : http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/GtkRadiant/docs/developer/CHANGES?rev=1.328
    diff : http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/GtkRadiant/docs/developer/CHANGES.diff?r1=1.328&r2=1.329

  GtkRadiant/include/ifilesystem.h
    1.16 : http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/GtkRadiant/include/ifilesystem.h?rev=1.16
    1.15 : http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/GtkRadiant/include/ifilesystem.h?rev=1.15
    diff : http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/GtkRadiant/include/ifilesystem.h.diff?r1=1.15&r2=1.16

  GtkRadiant/plugins/imagehl/lbmlib.cpp
    1.2 : http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/GtkRadiant/plugins/imagehl/lbmlib.cpp?rev=1.2
    1.1 : http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/GtkRadiant/plugins/imagehl/lbmlib.cpp?rev=1.1
    diff : http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/GtkRadiant/plugins/imagehl/lbmlib.cpp.diff?r1=1.1&r2=1.2

  GtkRadiant/plugins/mapq3/parse.cpp
    1.9 : http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/GtkRadiant/plugins/mapq3/parse.cpp?rev=1.9
    1.8 : http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/GtkRadiant/plugins/mapq3/parse.cpp?rev=1.8
    diff : http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/GtkRadiant/plugins/mapq3/parse.cpp.diff?r1=1.8&r2=1.9

  GtkRadiant/plugins/vfspk3/vfs.cpp
    1.21 : http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/GtkRadiant/plugins/vfspk3/vfs.cpp?rev=1.21
    1.20 : http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/GtkRadiant/plugins/vfspk3/vfs.cpp?rev=1.20
    diff : http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/GtkRadiant/plugins/vfspk3/vfs.cpp.diff?r1=1.20&r2=1.21

  GtkRadiant/plugins/vfspk3/vfs.h
    1.10 : http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/GtkRadiant/plugins/vfspk3/vfs.h?rev=1.10
    1.9 : http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/GtkRadiant/plugins/vfspk3/vfs.h?rev=1.9
    diff : http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/GtkRadiant/plugins/vfspk3/vfs.h.diff?r1=1.9&r2=1.10

  GtkRadiant/plugins/vfswad/vfs.cpp
    1.3 : http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/GtkRadiant/plugins/vfswad/vfs.cpp?rev=1.3
    1.2 : http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/GtkRadiant/plugins/vfswad/vfs.cpp?rev=1.2
    diff : http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/GtkRadiant/plugins/vfswad/vfs.cpp.diff?r1=1.2&r2=1.3

  GtkRadiant/plugins/vfswad/vfs.h
    1.4 : http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/GtkRadiant/plugins/vfswad/vfs.h?rev=1.4
    1.3 : http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/GtkRadiant/plugins/vfswad/vfs.h?rev=1.3
    diff : http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/GtkRadiant/plugins/vfswad/vfs.h.diff?r1=1.3&r2=1.4

--103969905519147

<hr width="100%" size=2 noshade><br>

<code>
#197, HL support update<br>
</code>
<hr width="100%" size=2 noshade><br>
<code>
<b>GtkRadiant/docs/developer/CHANGES</b>
<pre>  This is the changelog for developers, != changelog for the end user

</pre>

--103969905519147--