[Gtkradiant] [Bug 404] curry enhancement request
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 23:34:07 -0500
------- Additional Comments From firstname.lastname@example.org 2002-04-24 23:34 -------
Went to look at this today, and curry didn't work at all for me.
So I h4x0r3d it! ;]
Here's a bunch of changes...
- fixed nothing showing up at all in curry gl window for me with 1.2.7
always got an exception (textures/ prefix or not)
- fixed curry logo (adds an xpm and uses that internally)
- made tikka less pedantic about parms that it's aware of, will probably
display all shaders that it can read... an obvious side effect of this
is when it encounters shader parms it doesn't support, the result will
most likely be incorrect. It should still display something, even an
- resolved never to touch curry/tikka source again
- curry_logo.tar.gz (bitmaps/curry_logo.xpm)
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
Whoops! I have no idea!