[Gtkradiant] Reliance on textures/ in texture names

Wed, 26 Sep 2001 14:03:33 +0200

Yes we are going to have that behaviour in 1.2. This is one of the things
that will be merged from Spog's branch into the trunk. Using shader names
stripped from "textures/" has some nasty consequences on the code and
sanity checks we have to perform.

TTimo