[Gtkradiant] CVS: some design work on data-driven editor

Mon, 19 Nov 2001 18:19:51 +0100

One of the requirements is that the module code be under Id licensing. If
there was no constraint on licensing we would probably be using a
lightweight and portable CORBA implementation like everyone else does. :-)

TTimo