[Gtkradiant] STL use in Radiant core/modules/plugins

Thu, 31 May 2001 18:45:21 +0200

I cleaned up the win32 project files for MSVC, turning off RTTI and
exceptions, setting the right run-time libraries (single or
multithreaded etc.).

I also looked into using STL in Radiant. Was kinda forced to because of
Spog's patch LOD code, but properly used STL is a great ally. I've
documented STL usage / guidelines at:
http://www.qeradiant.com/faq/fom-serve/cache/174.html

Otherwise, planning ahead .. I won't be around this weekend. I'm still
looking into documenting some more 1.2 architecture, and get some web
stuff rolling. I want to post a list of "open tasks", that is tasks that
are fairly independant and self-contained, very suitable for new
contributors for example.

TTimo