[Gtkradiant] trunk now compiles and runs on win32

Mon, 28 May 2001 12:50:35 +0200

I added the changes to docs/developers/CHANGES and commited a few more
changes.
  - additional fixes after Spog's merge (linux version), removed
messaging.cpp messaging.h (name changed to ui.h ui.cpp)
    updated linux makefile accordingly

As I said I will be mostly doing documentation on GtkRadiant in the next few
days. And probably fixing some small things on the way too. I should be
fairly available to help anyone who wants to compile and help stabilizing.

TTimo