[Gtkradiant] GtkRadiant 1.1-TA released

Fri, 18 May 2001 01:26:35 +0200

GtkRadiant 1.1-TA released

Version 1.1-TA of the Quake III Arena and Quake III: Team Arena map
editor is available. This version has been in the works for quite some
time, and everyone is very happy to see it out at last.

You will find setups for win32 and linux on the downloads page:
http://www.qeradiant.com/files.cgi?dirin=GtkRadiant/

The project went through a lot of internal changes and disruptions since
1.1-TA-beta, this new release marks our return to stability. We got new
servers, a new organisation.. ready to start 1.2 developement. Some web
pages on the site may be a bit outdated but it's gonna get sorted out
soon.

New stuff in this 1.1-TA build:
- bobtoolz is now included in the standard distribution
  you will find it's numerous features very handy
- Spog contributed a LOT of bug fixes to the curves code.
- an improved version of GenSurf
- new BSPC 2.1h
- RC file to tweak the look of the app on win32
- the usual batch of bug fixes

All additional information (including the full log) is on the main page:

http://www.qeradiant.com/gtkradiant.shtml

TTimo