[Gtkradiant] commited big merge for 1.1-TA-RC2

Sat, 12 May 2001 12:15:10 +0200

I commited a bunch of changes to the CVS tree / Alpha branch. Check the
CHANGES file and changelog.txt for a list. The plugin API has changed and I
fixed the main plugins (i.e. the ones that we distribute with the setups).

Most noticeably, the plugin APIs have changed to isolate the UI toolkit -
dependent stuff into seperate APIs. I've commited an update to the curry
tree too.

I will be merging bobtoolz in and adapt it to the new APIs now. Then fixing
linux setup, testing everything and building RC setups.

TTimo